Are you tired of being a fantasy loser? The guy that plays and pays every year all for a participation ribbon? Did you celebrate finally finishing in the top .500 even though you still won nothing?
Well, that's pathetic. It reminds me of when I asked my college roommate about the girl he hooked up with the night before and he said, "well, she wasn't unattractive." Stop being a loser. Make this article your first step in changing your losing ways. Over the next week I'll cover the following 7 basic steps you can take to make sure you are competitive this year.
7 steps to recovery from being a fantasy loser.
1. You will ignore the so-called "experts" and you will value reliable closers.
2. You will never make a trade where you get more players than you give.
3. You will draft value, not specific players
4. You will not panic...until Memorial Day
5. You will be a leader not a follower, be it draft or auction
6. You will be adequately prepared
7. You''ll believe the hype, you just won't pay for it.